A new ad program was recently launched: PerformancingAds.com. I’ve been using it for more than 4 days now on 2 of my blogs and I find it better than a few other ad programs I’ve tried out. The genius behind PerformancingAds.com is that they’ve merged 2 ideas together… they’ve merged ad selling together with banner exchanges!
Merging Adspace + Banner Exchange = PerformancingAds.com
When you use PerformancingAds.com but all your ad spots don’t sell, they’ll use the un-sold spots for banner exchange purposes and drive free traffic to your blogs!
1. Free Advertising: The biggest benefit of using them is their Exchange Ads feature. If your ad space isn’t sold, they will use the remnant space for banner exchange purposes. They’ll show other websites ads on the spots. And in return, you earn credits that can be used to show your ad on other blogs.
2. Book Your Own Spots: Another benefit of PerformancingAds.com is that they allow you to sell or use your own ad spots as you wish. So you could sell ads on your own too. Or promote affiliate programs.
3. Ease of installation. Installation on 2 of my blogs took all of 3 minutes. Its very easy to setup and start running.
1. Low Payouts: As a publisher, you only get paid 60% of the ad money. So if you sell $500 worth of ad spots, they keep $200 out of it. (But they do allow you to book your own ad spots too. So you can sell ads privately and then list them up.)
2. Un-Transparency: The ratios for their ad exchange program isn’t revealed. And they give away free credits to sites whose ad spots sell. So you may not be getting the traffic you deserve.