How To Match Eye Shadow With Your Eye Colo>
Need an eyeshadow shade that looks cool with your eye color? Here's help.
FOR BLUE EYES
1. Tried and True: taupe, gray, violet, purple, deep blue (a darker shade than your eye color makes your eyes really blue), black (mix it with bright blue for a smoky effect)
2. Funky Favorites: silver, turquoise, fuschia (brightens any shade of blue)
GREEN or HAZEL EYES
1. Tried and True: brown, apricot, purple, plum, deep khaki or forest green (because they are in the same greenish family, they brighten green eyes)
2. Funky Favorites: gold, glowing, lime-green, really light green, bright purple (super modern)
1. Tried and True: copper, bronze, champagne Uma Thurman (soft pink with a touch of apricot), brown (for a doe-eyed look), beige, and khaki-green (lighter shades add highlight)
2. Funky Favorites: tangerine, royal blue, hot pink, lime-green (the contrast adds punch to brown)
1. Tried and True (Classic): navy or charcoal base to define and a powder-blue shadow for highlighting (it brightens your brow bone so any eye color pops)
2. Funky Favorites: silver-sparkle shadow makes all eyes look edgy.